30 Beethoven Ave, Waban, MA 02468
Welcome to ZASP! Our school year runs from early September through late June. ZASP has open enrollment through out the school year. The required forms are below.
Enrollment forms and Tuition Contracts must be completed before a student may attend. A one month tuition deposit is also required
Tuition & Fees
ZASP is a monthly slot provider. ZASP Parents/Guardians may make changes to their child schedule with 30 days written notice. Tuition is due on the first of the month. Tuition received after the seventh of the month may be subject to a $25 late fee. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Please file out and return the scholarship form below. ZASP does accept vouchers.
Zervas After School Enrollment Criteria
ZASP has a sliding fee scale. Families who have a need for financial assistance should contact the Director prior to registration.
Enrollment priorities are as follows:
- Children currently enrolled in ZASP
- Siblings of children already in ZASP
- Incoming kindergarten children needing full-time care
- Incoming kindergarten children needing part-time care
- 1st to 5th graders needing full-time care
- A lottery will be used for any remaining applicants if the demand exceeds available slots
EEC Individual Health Plan
Develop History Background
All incoming Kindergarten students are required to have a developmental history and background information info for their file. Please fill out and return the form above.